Sticky: How to post photos on a thread!

Last updated on 7 years ago
andreandre
Admin
Posted 12 years ago
Thanks to Sir Todd for his comprehensive post on HOW TO POST PHOTOS ON A THREAD (reproduced here for your viewing pleasure!)

http://www.statii.com/forum/forum/vie...ad_id=4793

Newer members commonly have difficulty posting pictures on a given thread. Those of us who have been here a while do our best to explain the procedure, but I thought it would be best to use graphics to demonstrate how simple it actually is. As you may have already been told, pictures are VERY important when trying to sell an item or even more important when showing off that proud new acquisition!

So....

First thing you need to do is have a hosting site to upload your photos. Most popular and free sites would be www.photobucket.com or www.flicker.com (I've made both these links clickable, so no excuses!).

Once you join either of these sites, simply upload the desired photos.

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/Capture.jpg

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/Capture3.jpg

After the photos have been uploaded and saved, you will notice a sharing menu for each photo. One of the options provided will use something like this "[IMG]" at the beginning and end of its link ( without the quotations marks of course).

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/Capture2.jpg

Simply "copy" this link, then paste it in your post, like this......

i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/mazdaguy42/Capture4.jpg

And there we have it, done!!!!!

No more excuses, anyone not following these simple guidelines will be punished in accordance to the laws I see fit, which may include confiscation of Statii or membership disqualification. End of!
Edited by andre on 16-05-2012 21:48, 12 years ago
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
And that's it, no more excuses! B)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Well that's all good and well BUT, if I want to put pictures on this website... How do I do it?????

:|
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
D
dave nield
Posted 12 years ago
Its easy, aint it Moo :D
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago

moo wrote:
Well that's all good and well BUT, if I want to put pictures on this website... How do I do it?????

Solution: become a drummer and get out of here! :@
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago

Enzo wrote:

moo wrote:

Solution: become a drummer and get out of here! :@

:D:D:D
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
T
travelingbassman
Posted 12 years ago
Confucius say
Man with problem should sleep holding willy.
Man wake in morning with solution in hand !. :P
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad
U
UKLooney
Posted 7 years ago
Too many cats. :o
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator