New member, hopefully a future Streamline owner

Last updated on 12 years ago
A
azzyrazzy
Posted 12 years ago
Hello all.
38 yo bassist from Norway here. Not owning a Status yet, but saving up for one, and it will be a Streamline 5.
Other gear is a couple of warwicks and my very first bass which I've owned for 23 years, the Westone The Rail hehe. I think subconciously that Rail bass led me to the point of wanting a Streamline today :)
For amp I got the TC RH750 and a Barefaced Compact cab (1x15)

Anyway, have been browsing a bit and will be searching all I can find about the Streamline on here.
So far looking at 34" scale, 18mm spacing. Will be needing a ramp between the pickups, and looking for a fresh light colour, daphne blue or something.
:)

Ray from Norway
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago
Hi Ray, nice cabs! You should enjoy 'browsing' here. There are a few Streamline boys here, although a rare old breed, apparently once you try a streamline you immediately understand why people like them...i've yet to find out. Curious comment about the colour? Most prefer the graphite weave look to show unless your talking about having a 'tint'? Anyway...welcome!
A
azzyrazzy
Posted 12 years ago
Thanks! Well the colour is up for debate but I would like it to be a light-ish colour. Silver could be nice too though.
This is nice, is this a tint?
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/ima...IzJ3Tf9D_K
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator