Alembic Series 1

Last updated on 12 years ago
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 12 years ago

dreambass wrote:
I'm sorry, but once again, I need to add that this HAS to be one of the ugliest basses that I've ever laid eyes on. I can't imagine how any self-respecting bassist would EVER be caught dead in public with such a horrible bass...... it could be the end of a promising career! With all that said I'd be willing, only because I'm so well known for my bass related philanthropy, to take that horrible instrument off of your hands (at a huge loss to you I'm certain) and hide it away where it may (or may not) ever be seen again. Why would I do that? I'm just that kind of friend to the bass playing community. COME TO YOUR SENSES MAN......... get in touch with me, it may just save your reputation.

Your Dearest Friend,

Ken, "The Septic"

Hi Ken,

no problem, if you send me one of your nice David King basses to take care of we can talk about your kind offer!;)
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 12 years ago

Enzo wrote:

Made Stefania a nice Xmas present, a new photo camera, so I hope that she will take some better pics of the bass soon!

What a disgusting selfish and chauvinist you are, the Camera for the wife and the boutique million dollar bass for you! :@

The above post should be a sticky one, hat off Stefano, we all should learn something here :D

:D:D:D

Try it with your wife;)
franfran
Posted 12 years ago
bellissima stefano, auguri !

devo venire con todd a fare le foto ;)
moo-wood-kingbass artist '07
green S2000 fretless
markbass micromark

Life on earth may be expensive,
but it does include an annual free trip around the sun
P
paul clifton
Posted 12 years ago
Some extra pics for you, Stefano ;)

i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj293/pclifton2004/DSC05634.jpg
i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj293/pclifton2004/DSC05636.jpg
i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj293/pclifton2004/DSC05638.jpg
Kingbass serial number 16 - rosewood and walnut
STATUS Hotwire strings 30-90 hex core
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago

fran wrote:

HEY

No foreign on this forum please!

:@
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 12 years ago

fran wrote:

Grazie Fran, quando vuoi! Siete benevenuti!:)
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 12 years ago
[quote]paul clifton wrote:
Some extra pics for you, Stefano ;)

Thanks for posting these Paul! They are indeed much nicer than the ones I made...
Edited by stenobass on 10-01-2012 10:08, 12 years ago
franfran
Posted 12 years ago

moo wrote:

fran wrote:

HEY

that is foreign for YOU, not for me :D
moo-wood-kingbass artist '07
green S2000 fretless
markbass micromark

Life on earth may be expensive,
but it does include an annual free trip around the sun
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago

fran wrote:

moo wrote:

fran wrote:

HEY

that is foreign for YOU, not for me :D

I disagree, we invented talking so YOU'RE all foreign!

:|
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 12 years ago

dreambass wrote:
I'm sorry, but once again, I need to add that this HAS to be one of the ugliest basses that I've ever laid eyes on. I can't imagine how any self-respecting bassist would EVER be caught dead in public with such a horrible bass...... it could be the end of a promising career! With all that said I'd be willing, only because I'm so well known for my bass related philanthropy, to take that horrible instrument off of your hands (at a huge loss to you I'm certain) and hide it away where it may (or may not) ever be seen again. Why would I do that? I'm just that kind of friend to the bass playing community. COME TO YOUR SENSES MAN......... get in touch with me, it may just save your reputation.

Your Dearest Friend,

Ken, "The Septic"

You just can't turn down a selfless offer like this!

()
T
travelingbassman
Posted 12 years ago
Clearly Kens heart is in the right place :D
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator