Hello Everyone

Last updated on 18 years ago
RobJRobJ
Posted 18 years ago
Greetings from Mukilteo, Washington USA.

I'm the proud owner of an Eclipse Artist as well as a '98 T-Bass SE (#21 of 100) and both are wonderful instruments. I play in an electric blues band, where I play my T-Bass, and prefer my Eclipse when I play in my original music group. For amplification I have my Trace Elliot AH 350 SMX with Trace 2x10 w/horn and 1x15 cabinets. A great combination of basses and amplifier I think.

I bought the Eclipse second hand last summer (at a fantastic price) and was thrilled with its tone and playability, not too mention the gorgeous walnut top. I hadn't seen let alone played a Status bass until I got this one, it's a pretty rare bass around these parts so I get lots of oohs and aahs from other bassists who might see it at a gig.

Anyway, I just thought I'd jump in as a newbie here and say hello. This is a great site from what I've seen so far and I'm sure I'll learn a lot about Status basses.

Rob
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Hi Rob and welcome to Statii. We are not even a week old yet and the site is improving and growing all the time.

Look forward to seeing you on here as a regular participant.

Chris.
RobJRobJ
Posted 18 years ago
Hi Chris,
Thanks for the nice welcome. I'm glad to have found this site and look forward to many informative exchanges with you and the rest of the members.

Rob
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator