A Statti Dilemma

Last updated on 18 years ago
johnghjohngh
Posted 18 years ago
Right people, I need your help. I have an Eclipse 6 string, a S2 5 headed thru, and a S2 4 headless bolt on.
The problem is this, both the S2's sound the same, because they have the same circuitry, I also play the 5 more because of the bottom B, The Eclipse is a great bass but I've found I don't play that much either, because of the lack of mid control. In the case of the S2 4, I went down to the Status factory and picked the woods and Rob made it for me, its only a year old, and is sat in its case no doubt wondering why it was made because it is hardly ever played.
So, I'm thinking of selling the Eclipse 6 and the S2 4 and having an S2 6 string made. The Dilemma is, what are they worth.
If anyone can help with a rough guide I will be gratefull especially for the Eclipse. Pics will follow in the next few days.

Thanks
John
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
I would think aroung £600 to £700 for the headless S2 bolt on 4 assuming it is mint condition.
Not sure about the 6 stringer as they come up so rarely and have a smaller market. Probably a bit more due to rarity.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.