BEHRINGER/KORG TUNERS

Last updated on 14 years ago
T
travelingbassman
Posted 14 years ago
Although this isnt regarding an amp or effects i wasnt sure where to post on this issue so this seemed as good a place as any,so here it is.
I recently went to buy a new Korg rackmounted tuner only to find out that they are no longer making them ?,i know that sounds strange but there you are.
They are however(KORG) distributing Behringer rackmounted tuners,the BTR 2000 model.so i bought 1 today and wondered if anybody had any feedback on these units from experience.I picked up another new Korg DT-10 floor tuner aswell for when i dont use the rack stuff and we all know what they do but this is actually the first peice of behringer gear i have purchased.Any thoughts chaps..........cheersB)
Did you know that an over exposure to shit drummers can make you ill ,Sad
Edited by travelingbassman on 12-10-2010 05:36, 14 years ago
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
I had the korg rack one was it DT 100? It was good
But as it was I'm my rack I didn't use it very much.
I recently got the korg pitchblack stomp tuner, it's brilliant, strobe setting and uber accurate, well pleased!
Damn YankDamn Yank
Posted 14 years ago
I've used a Korg DTR2000 in my rack for years. It's a great tuner if you're not into pedals.....like me.
Unfortunately, I haven't used it in over a year, as my Streamlines rarely need tuning. It's pretty much dead weight for me to carry around. I've considered removing it from my rack but I've just been too busy. I'd let you have it for a great price if shipping over the pond wasn't so darned expensive.
Believe it or not, I check my tuning before each gig with my cellphone tuner now. It's automatic and very precise.
To know me is to love me, and I do.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator