Stealth [2/38]5 %
    Kingbass [3/38]8 %
    Kingbass MK11 [14/38]37 %
    Status Guitar [1/38]3 %
    Other [4/38]11 %
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
I would have to say this first time raffle was a huge amount of fun. The Streamline seemed to be a good choice for a raffle because its somewhat universal in its purpose.
If the next raffle were to offer something different, what would be your choice bass?
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
from the choices given , i would say a T bass because its a bit different, but saying that , i would gladly have a 2nd Streamline, or is that greedy :D
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline
AndyLongAndyLong
Posted 14 years ago
I'm going to say a Stealth - but it's probably a bit unfair of me to want to win another one

;0)
www.myspace.com/sleepingplanet
thumperthumper
Posted 14 years ago
S2 would be nice!
...be kind to each other...
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
I wouldn't mind another Streamline but if we have to change I would say S2 or KB2
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
DannyDanny
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
Love my S2 but after playing Darrens collection of King Basses...probably one of them...headed of course;)
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 14 years ago
S2 for me!
D
Don Prince
Posted 14 years ago
S2-Classic for myself also
There is enough music for a lifetime but a lifetime is not enough for music.

Robert Fripp.
A
aehlert
Posted 14 years ago
Wouldn't mind seeing a Hellborg model.
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago

Danny wrote:
After playing Darrens collection of King Basses...probably one of them...headed of course;)

Isnt that like Lucy Lui as a blonde? :D
Edited by Angry-Canuck on 22-12-2009 13:40, 14 years ago
C
christianbassman
Posted 14 years ago
Just a big fat status gift voucher,keeps every body happy,
treebark55treebark55
Posted 14 years ago
We kicked that around last year, it didn't work out.
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago

treebark55 wrote:
We kicked that around last year, it didn't work out.

Indeed, although the concept of picking your prize is great in theory, for practical reasons it just doesnt isn't feasible.
Looking at the poll, initially I thought the MK11 was a runaway favourite, but the S2 has really shown its strength in numbers.
The Streamline is such a practical bass with all things that make a Status a Status. I would love one to play while looking at my MK11 and keeping it prestine, :D
andreandre
Admin
Posted 14 years ago
How about a Lamborghini ???
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago

andre wrote:
How about a Lamborghini ???

You're already tired of it ? :D
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago
I'd settle for a GTR.....
C
christianbassman
Posted 14 years ago
Enzo jonhngh,was wanting to trade a Marcus miller for his six string status,it was posted on here and basschat,in the for sales take care Sean
OutToPlayJazzOutToPlayJazz
Veteran Member
Posted 14 years ago
I think the Streamline was the perfect choice for the raffle. It's a great all-purpose professional instrument. I use mine in all genres of music, especially for jazz.
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 14 years ago

christianbassman wrote:
Enzo jonhngh,was wanting to trade a Marcus miller for his six string status,it was posted on here and basschat,in the for sales take care Sean

Thanks for the suggestion but that bass is too much for me. I already have troubles with 4 strings imagine with 6 :D

If I was on the market for something like that, I would have jumped on it at the very beginning on the "for sale" thread. It's a gorgeous bass !
'13 Stealth
AndyLongAndyLong
Posted 14 years ago

OutToPlayJazz wrote:
I think the Streamline was the perfect choice for the raffle. It's a great all-purpose professional instrument. I use mine in all genres of music, especially for jazz.

That's interesting. As I'm shortly going to be getting one of these (thanks to the raffle) and I will be playing lots of jazz with my and Close Quarters (plug), why do you say it's especially good for jazz?
www.myspace.com/sleepingplanet
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot edit the poll in this discussion thread.
You cannot vote on the poll in this discussion thread.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator