Hello, guys!

Last updated on 18 years ago
M
MrWalker
Posted 18 years ago
I'm Jon from Norway, I've played the bass for a long time, but have "avoided" Status basses up until now.

Maybe I'll be an "official" member of the Status club in not to long, it depends on whether I decide to pull the trigger on a Shark here in the neighbour hood. :D

Been playing the bass for 20 years, mainly pop/funk/jazz. Unfortunately I don't have a steady band these days, but maybe I should change that.

Don't know what more to say... :) Will see later, I guess??
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Go catch that Shark MrWalker, you wont regret it.
chuckamok63chuckamok63
Posted 18 years ago
seems like a good price and it's still a Status. What's the issue? You could always sell it here if you don't like it.(evil grin, heh-heh)
M
MrWalker
Posted 18 years ago

chuckamok63 wrote:
seems like a good price and it's still a Status. What's the issue? You could always sell it here if you don't like it.(evil grin, heh-heh)

It's a Status, and a cheap one. Although I don't like a couple of the design features, those are not big concerns, though. So I've gone ahead and ordered the bass. :)

As you say, it's a good price (if I were to order one from UK it would be double the price, including shipping and VAT). And I do have a handful of potential buyers here, so... :D :D

Looking forward to joining the club as a "real" member! ;)
M
ModmanQ6
Posted 18 years ago
Congrats on the purchase Mr. Walker! One of these days I'll join the club. There just aren't as many here in America or locally in Virginia. I always like to try before I buy if at all possible...
Basses
'73 Fender Telecaster Bass
'85 Modulus Quantum 6 Thruneck Custom Pre-Serial
'86 G&L L2000 Fretless
Opus 5 String "Frankenwood" Fretless
M
MrWalker
Posted 18 years ago
Thanks, Modman! :)

I cannot even remember when I tried a bass before buying it... we're talking years here. I think it was back in '95 or something. :)

I have never been screwed, either... Maybe it's just my good luck? :)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator