Just to whet your appetite

Last updated on 15 years ago
andreandre
Admin
Posted 15 years ago
Currently in Greece enjoying the sun ... and the sea ... and no Statiis ... but having fun !

I'll be posting some pics whenever I can get a hold of an Internet connection which is not that frequent around here !

Be good while I am away everyone ;)

www.andresimha.com/greece2009/IMG_1669.JPG
Sunset over Marmari, Evia ...

www.andresimha.com/greece2009/IMG_1707.jpg
On the way to Kythira on the ferry

www.andresimha.com/greece2009/IMG_0949.jpg
Our hotel in Kythira (the hat is my only Status while I am on vacation !!!!)
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
thanks for that Andre, londons cold and wet right now, but we do have internet :D
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline
George LGeorge L
Posted 15 years ago
Nice Andre! Hope you enjoy your stay in my country!

The hat is really cool, but we should convince Rob that it is time to make other summer accessories as well: towels, umbrellas for the beach etc.

Now that I think about it, a graphite umbrella would be very nice!()
Now it begins...
andreandre
Admin
Posted 15 years ago
Giasou George, we just arrived in Kythira after a few days in Evia. Rob and family are closing the workshop for some vacation but maybe after that they will finally released the new merchandising ;)
Hope all is well and yes definitely enjoying your country!
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Nice pics Sir Andre, can't believe you didn't bring the Streamglide along with you. We all know you write your best stuff under the stars at night in Greece B)
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
T
Trev
Posted 15 years ago
Looks like a great place to be!

moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Lovely mate.

Hope you're having fun!!!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
youngjr1youngjr1
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Hope you're having a good time Andre! I'm very jealous though. Its still in the 100's here in San Antonio, and we are in our second worst drought ever.
George LGeorge L
Posted 15 years ago
Andre, I can see that you are already making a progress on the language, so I have to reply " Gia sou ki esena" which means "hello to you too"!

I also want to thank you because the arrival of a "Status Man" like you in Greece, seems to have an impact: I just got a call from Dawn! My Stealth II is being shipped as we speak:D:D:D

Factory is closing today until the 10th of August and they speeded up some orders that were close to the final stage of production! This is about 2 weeks earlier than expected!

Hoping that by the end of next week, I will be able to post pictures!:):D
Now it begins...
andreandre
Admin
Posted 15 years ago
Hi guys!

Todd: Streamglide was planned but forgotten hence the fall back on the Status cap !

Moo, Trev, younggjr1: thanks we are having a great time!

George, if you PM me your number I'll buy you a frappé when I am back in Athens on the 31st and maybe I can meet your Stealth II !!
Here's a nice pic taken today on the quiet and remote beach of Melidoni

www.andresimha.com/greece2009/Melidoni%20Kythira%20240709.JPG
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Man you're making me cry Andre :|.

This picture looks a lot like one of the place where I use to go swim near my hometown in Italy. With that clear water you can see a km far under water :)

Do a couple of dives for me !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
andreandre
Admin
Posted 15 years ago
Done Enzo ! Was over 42 degrees today ... hot hot hot !
OK I'll stop posting all these horrible pics ...
Be good now !
andreandre
Admin
Posted 15 years ago
OK I completely forgot to show you my Status Classic !
The best Greek ice cream :D
andreandre
Admin
Posted 15 years ago
OK I completely forgot to show you my Status Classic !
The best Greek ice cream :D
You do not have access to view attachments
youngjr1youngjr1
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
The carbon graphite makes for a big crunch...but what great tone and sustain!
OutToPlayJazzOutToPlayJazz
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Hope you're having a lovely time out there, Andre. Weather looks perfect to me! Luckily, it's really nice here at the moment as well! Bring us all a souvenir ;)
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator