KB2

Last updated on 15 years ago
A
alexcar6677
Posted 15 years ago
HI

I have another kb2 on order bought this one a couple of weeks ago, but my circumstances have changed, so i need to sell her. Awesome bass, 16.5mm spacing, bend well quilt top, front and side green LED's.

http://www.thebassgallery.com/statuskb2.html

£2000 no trades no offers

al
Edited by alexcar6677 on 02-12-2008 00:11, 15 years ago
You do not have access to view attachments
D
Dave Pickering
Posted 15 years ago
PM sent
B
bassbus
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Pitty you couldn't put that photo on The Gallery site. Theirs is crap and just does not show the beauty this bass is. Good luck with the sale.
OutToPlayJazzOutToPlayJazz
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Gallery pics usually are useless. That pic is off the Status website.
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal
D
daveski
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
2 Grand! I'm sorely tempted at that price, i don't think that will hang around.

Very Very nice
A
alexcar6677
Posted 15 years ago
2 Grand! I'm sorely tempted at that price, i don't think that will hang around.

Very Very nice

she is indeed... regardless of pics from our site

al
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

BassBus wrote:
Pitty you couldn't put that photo on The Gallery site. Theirs is crap and just does not show the beauty this bass is. Good luck with the sale.

ummmmmm

That crap picture and site AND shop belong to Alex (the guy selling the bass)!!

It is a poor picture BUT his shop is superb!

Just excited to see the one you've ordered now Alex!!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
If somebody has 2000 Grand PLEASE buy this bass, I have family and can't ruin myself ! :o
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
A
alexcar6677
Posted 15 years ago
Here's another pic of the bassin action

al
Edited by alexcar6677 on 02-12-2008 21:50, 15 years ago
A
alexcar6677
Posted 15 years ago
Here's another pic of the bassin action

al
Edited by alexcar6677 on 02-12-2008 21:53, 15 years ago
A
alexcar6677
Posted 15 years ago
Edited by alexcar6677 on 05-12-2008 08:47, 15 years ago
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
I can't believe this bass didn't get sold for GBP 1800 on ebay !

Another sign of crap economy or just a big sleep ?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth
D
daveski
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Yes Enzo thats a fucxxng good deal, but i think people are watching there pennies!
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
...also, time of year, and perhaps the spec of the bass.
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
Todd...ehmm Togg, sorry, the specs of this bass are the most requested as far as KB sales, am I right ?
'13 Stealth
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

Enzo wrote:
Todd...ehmm Togg, sorry, the specs of this bass are the most requested as far as KB sales, am I right ?

Hard to say, only Rob or Dawn would really know, having said that, why else would Alex want a different spec?
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
I think Alex ordered one with a Cocobolo top...

I anyone wants to see/hear how this nice KB2 sounds in the hands of Alex click here:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=eu6Vbhb...u6VbhbED-I
Edited by stenobass on 11-12-2008 05:09, 15 years ago
Angry-CanuckAngry-Canuck
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago
If I wasn't a total headless convert, I would be all over this bass like a bag of cash!! Incredible deal!!
enzoenzo
Fusioneer
Posted 15 years ago

Togg wrote:
If I wasn't a total headless convert, I would be all over this bass like a bag of cash!! Incredible deal!!

+ 1.

Still can't believe nobody jumped on it.
'13 Stealth
OutToPlayJazzOutToPlayJazz
Veteran Member
Posted 15 years ago
Seems that Alex still has it, at any rate. If I don't find anything at the factory to my tastes next week, I may have a play of this one...
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator