SOLD - Reluctant sale - Andre's old Status guitar

Last updated on 16 years ago
S
Stubacca
Posted 16 years ago
Sadly for me, and I suspect happily for one of you, I've decided that it's time for a clear out, and my rarely-used instruments have to go. And one of these happens to be a gorgeous 2004-model Status maple-top guitar complete with trem and piezo pickup - see this thread for Andre's pics, which are much better than the ones I just tried to take! - http://statii.com/forum/forum/viewthr...ad_id=1378

It's still in the same mint condition that it was in when I bought it - it's only been out of the case on a handful of occasions, due in part to the fact that my wife got me a Les Paul for Christmas... :)

Offers in the 750 GBP ballpark, please - PM me if you're interested.
Edited by Stubacca on 15-08-2008 21:59, 16 years ago
moomoo
Fusioneer
Posted 16 years ago
I can vouch for how superb this guitar is. I would have it in a heartbeat if I had the money!!!

Not a scratch on her.

:)
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series II 5 string #58 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86 - Shuker Custom Series 2 ‘08 - Warwick Thumb 4 TN '89
andreandre
Admin
Posted 16 years ago
I guess I can vouch for it too / Great guitar ;)
S
Stubacca
Posted 16 years ago
Thanks guys, the money's in a brown envelope somewhere in Colchester... ;)
S
Stubacca
Posted 16 years ago
Bump...
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 16 years ago
i can just about run to £1.50 :D
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline
S
Stubacca
Posted 16 years ago
Still for sale guys - last chance to get a fantastic guitar before the Ebay vultures descend!

Cheers

Stu
marmosetmarmoset
Posted 16 years ago
Is this still for sale?
S
Stubacca
Posted 16 years ago
Yes, it is still for sale.

Cheers

Stu
S
Stubacca
Posted 16 years ago
Guitar now sold to a talented guy who'll hopefully gig it plenty. :)
andreandre
Admin
Posted 16 years ago
Sad news Stu but glad it went to someone who is going to gig it ;)
S
Stubacca
Posted 16 years ago
Yeah, he's a nice lad and a good guitarist, and he really took to the guitar when he came to pick it up. Great parents too - it's going to be his 18th birthday present!

It's always sad when you let a great instrument go, but pleasingly I've almost always managed to sell to people who are both good musicians and nice people. Makes you feel better that your beloved guitar or bass is going to a good home. :)
andreandre
Admin
Posted 16 years ago
Absolutely Stu - Good stuff !
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator