This new site

Last updated on 18 years ago
statusstatus
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Well I for one think this is a great site with potential to be a really great place for Status owners and enthusiasts to hang out.

Thanks to Andre and Sacha for all their hard work getting it up and running.

Now let's make sure we support the site and make sure it stays a fun place to be. Nothing wrong with active debates, after all people's opinions differ, but let's try to keep discussions friendly and constructive so we Moderators have nothing to do ;) .
G-77G-77
Fusioneer
Posted 18 years ago
Well done Andre & Sacha,
I feel this site will provide people with a good resource on Status basses. I found very little information on the web about the s3000 & ended up emailing Rob Green for more information. Hopefully this site will become a useful source of information on Status basses old & new.
rologicarologica
Posted 18 years ago
Great forum site!

Let's hope there will be a lot of users showing their Statii...
W
Wraithwrider
Posted 18 years ago
Thank you to all who've helped set up this site.

I've got a standard Kingbass 5 string that I've just finished re-stringing with 'Hotwires' and fitting black chrome Schaller straplocks to. I'm getting the feel for it now and that's something I wasn't so sure about when I bought it. Playing a 6 string Thumbass made it all fall into place:). I'm now looking forward to a developing relationship.

BTW the Status and I have something in common, I too was born in Colchester, but nearly 50 years earlier.

Peter
andreandre
Admin
Posted 18 years ago
Welcome Wraithrider!

Sounds great and yes Kingbasses do take a little getting used to. Personally I use the Eclipse more than anything else.

Please feel free to post some pictures in the "Show off your Statii's" section when you get a chance.

Enjoy!
RichRich
Posted 18 years ago
OK... why the zarking fardwarks won't my avatar picture upload properly. It's titchy enough (99x99 pixels, 2.3KB ). So why won't it work? Grrr.
I'm not some sort of drug-taking alcoholic git.
I'm just a git.
Edited by Rich on 16-02-2006 01:43, 18 years ago
andreandre
Admin
Posted 18 years ago
Email it over to me and we'll sort it out --> !
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.