EBS HD 350 head

Last updated on 17 years ago
StianStian
Posted 17 years ago
I don't care if Monday's blue

Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too

Thursday I don't care about you

It's Friday i'm in love

Considering this head for my planed rig ;)

Have not decided on cabs yet but are looking at different brands. prob. 8x10 or 4x10 + 1x15.. any ideas?

Back too the head, I've lookt at diffrent heads from other brands in that prise range ex. Ashdowns ABM 500 evo 2. The ashdown has more power but I dont think I need all that..

Have any of you tried these heads? any expirience? Advice for a greenhorn like me?

Thank you!

Must say I love the forum! stop in for a read almost every day!
Andre is the man! B)

Stian
M
matt42uk
Posted 17 years ago
Hey there, Ive had this head before moving up to the TD 650. I though it was fantastic. I ran it with two EBS 4 x 10 cabs, and was fantastic. So bright and Hi Fi, it was quite incredible compared to my old Trace rig.

Im now running the TD650 with two 2 x 12" Neo cabs...due to the weight. And i gotta say its amazing, just as responsive as the 4 x 10's.

Def get the head and if i had to recomend the cab it would be the 2 x 12", its also soo damn light.

Im sure other will say different, but that what works for me!!

Cheers
J
Jd
Veteran Member
Posted 17 years ago
I tried an EBS rig down at Bernie Goodfellow's shop, and was blown away by the sound,
its definatley on my wish list! i can't remember what head, maybe the 650?
but it was thru two 410's, awsome!!

James.
StianStian
Posted 17 years ago
Thanks guys! :)

Just what I wanted too hear! :) EBS it is! havent even considered those 2x12 cabs but must give them a listen before i decide!

I recon the 350 is more than enough fore me.. And it gives me some spare cash for cabs :D
M
matt42uk
Posted 17 years ago
Nice one mate...seriously, the NEO 2 x 12" is fantastic! And really is gental on your back!

Very important if you havent got a roadie!
stenobassstenobass
Veteran Member
Posted 17 years ago
I run the EBS HD350 through Neo 110 and 112 cabs, the sound is really amazing. I used Trace in the past, but this EBS stuff really smokes! I can only say positive things about EBS.
I was going to buy and Ashdown MK500, but when I tried the EBS I immediately switched to the HD 350...
B
bassertoon
Posted 17 years ago
EBS sounds good no doubt.
they have their own way of tone shaping which works simple and very good.
I don't own one though.......marcus miller does
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator