Blinddog 21:38:49
randaj38 1 day Offline

More Users 
Status News:
View Thread
 Print Thread
Low-B on 32 inch / Bendwell necks
kumimajava
I have an opportunity to acquire a 6-string Stealth, but it's one which is equipped with the Bendwell option.

I've also enjoyed playing shorter scale basses, so the 32-inch scale would probably work in terms of ergonomics - but i'm not sure how the low-b would behave. Sadly - this would be a remote purchase, so "try and see" is not an option at the moment.

I've looked far & wide, and not found much information Status 5 and 6 strings with the bendwell. Indeed, I couldn't find a single Youtube or other sample clip.

So: for anyone who has owned/played a bendwell-equipped status 5/6 string - could you please share your experience? And of course, any sample clips that I might have missed would be most welcome.

Danny
Go for it, think I played a 5 string and to be fair most players rarely bend above the D string unless you are some virtuoso hamonic bending demon! I don't think the scale length is a major issue to get over.
Basses by Status, Sandberg, Warwick, Music Man and Fender. Aguilar and Eden Amplification

www.paulhegleyband.com
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
The 2009 Statii CD
Copyright © The Statii Team 2006-2018 and André Simha. All rights reserved