10/ Streamline
11/ youngjr1 (Mike)
12/ OutToPlayJazz (Rich)
13/ durandassi (James)
14/ Geejay
15/ Chucky
16/ Daveski
17/ B-Man (Brian)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth

Steve
01/ Andre
02/ G-77 (Trev)
03/ Mike
04/ Don Prince
05/ Darren Goldsmith
06/ Stenobass
07/ Owensy
08/ treebark55 (Mark)
09/ Enzo
10/ Streamline
11/ youngjr1 (Mike)
12/ OutToPlayJazz (Rich)
13/ durandassi (James)
14/ Geejay
15/ Chucky
16/ Daveski
17/ B-Man (Brian)
18/ Steve
Edited by Steve on 05-11-2008 02:43
Status S2 5 String Fretless 'Moo-wood'
Status S1000 rebuild
Fender Strat - Fretted
Shadow Superstrat Guitar - Fretless
Ibanez RG Electric of some sort
Avalon As-101CE Electro-Acoustic Guitar

I've owned 5 Statii so far, with 2 at present....

http://cofneverlivetotell.deviantart.com/gallery
youngjr1
bump

Retroron
Taking all the carry on, and moaning on the original thread into cosideration, I'm Out!! (I was never in to begin with anyway). I'd rather put the cash towards my KB mkII.Wink
Edited by Retroron on 05-11-2008 19:58

ronniewatson1@aol.com
enzo
youngjr1 wrote:
bump

bump what ?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'13 Stealth

youngjr1
just getting the raffle thread to the top of the page Enzo, it was about to be pushed off.

enzo
Grin
'13 Stealth

Merton
I'd love to be in (I was in on the original) but things have changed a little and I'm now saving all my pennies to try and buy a house. Shock

Nothing to do with the shenanigans, I'd love to spare £50 but I can't Sad
www.bitd.co.uk
merton.bitd.co.uk
Retroactive J / Ashdown amplification and BarefacedBass cabs

http://www.cengiz-music.com
Doctor_Bass
Count me in!

68 basses, Status 2000 x 2!

www.freewebs.com/doctor_bass
treebark55
Doctor_Bass wrote:
Count me in!

01/ Andre
02/ G-77 (Trev)
03/ Mike
04/ Don Prince
05/ Darren Goldsmith
06/ Stenobass
07/ Owensy
08/ treebark55 (Mark)
09/ Enzo
10/ Streamline
11/ youngjr1 (Mike)
12/ OutToPlayJazz (Rich)
13/ durandassi (James)
14/ Geejay
15/ Chucky
16/ Daveski
17/ B-Man (Brian)
18/ Steve
19/ Doctor Bass

Don Prince
Hey there everybody,

Chrismas is coming, is there any new devloppements for this cool raffle project ?

Thanks, Don.
There is enough music for a lifetime but a lifetime is not enough for music.

Robert Fripp.

G-77
unfortunately we are a few short of the 28 people needed for this to run.
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline

http://www.virtualliveband.co.uk
Don Prince
Don Prince wrote:
Hey there everybody,

Chrismas is coming, is there any new devloppements for this cool raffle project ?

Thanks, Don.

Oups, sorry
Edited by Don Prince on 21-11-2008 14:22

Robert Fripp.

Don Prince
G-77 wrote:
unfortunately we are a few short of the 28 people needed for this to run.

Undrestood G-77, TODD your name is not on the list dude.
Edited by Don Prince on 21-11-2008 14:24

Robert Fripp.

budha bass
It's a cool thing...
But cannot join the party as I registered after the 1st november...

But would like to be the lucky guy... (ah, a streamline....)Wink

Damn Yank
Forgive me, but didn't the original raffle have over 30 names before it was abandoned? Did that many people get so p*ssed off that they dropped out? Was the ongoing melodrama a bit too much for them? Were the posts getting a little personal and hateful?

I, for one, say yea, because I was one. I got so frustrated that I went back and erased every post and pic I'd ever submitted, and then vowed not to post again.

Well, it looks like I'm such a liar, Not really. Just having second thoughts. There are a lot of really good people connected to this forum that I'd love to have the opportunity to meet one day. And some fantastic talent too.

I really enjoyed the rapport with Todd and Moo, so much so that I was spending way too much time on the keyboard. But the raffle seemed to get vicious and out of control. People started dropping out left and right. I (in my infinite wisdom) thought I could create a fair plan to keep the raffle going, but my post was totally ignored. Not even one comment for or against. Just more backbiting. After my idea was ignored over a dozen times, I got an epiphany: These folks don't give a flying sh*t what you have to say Rick, so what are you doing hanging around?

I continued to follow the forum (I cannot deny I'm a Status lover) and was quite astonished when G-77 reorganized the raffle, because It turned out to be an almost exact replica of my previous post, the only difference being where any extra monies should go. Bravo Trev!

The personal insults are great when used humorously, but it changes the whole tone of the forum when things get spiteful. I'm sure my back and forths with Todd and Moo caused a little head scratching from others, but they're great sports and can dish it out as well as take it. And at times it was truly hilarious. (By the way, Moo's not really gay...at least...that's what he says!...and I don't think Todd was really caught by his co-workers straddling a gear shift naked. it was just a rumor!)

But the backbiting and insults hurled on the raffle posts were meant to injure, and I suspect they turned off a lot of people.

If anyone reading this post can have a change of heart and join in, we may yet be able to pull this thing off. Can we set our personal feelings on the shelf for a minute?

And any others out there that think the raffle is not the cup of tea you originally wanted, join up anyway if you can afford to.

It may be a great decision on your part.

There. I've had my say. You may ignore me again now.

Rick
Edited by Damn Yank on 21-11-2008 17:01
To know me is to love me, and I do.

http://www.facebook.com/GuitarRebel
G-77
Thanks for the post Rick & good to see you back, I think the raffle is a non goer this year , but I will try again for next year see if we have any more luck.

I wanted to make the raffle as fair as possible, i.e. 1 ticket per member, so everyone who enters is in with an equal chance, & limiting the entry to existing member, is purely to stop someone just signing up to the forum to enter the comp, I would have been gutted to see the bass won by someone who posed once and was never seen again. Worse still, then find the bass on ebay a week later.

If we run it next year i might change this to a minimum post count or something.

I would also like to say although I would be entered in the draw, I wound never have accepted the prize, my contribution is purely a donation.

Trev.
KingBass Prototype 4, MooWood KingBass, Streamline

http://www.virtualliveband.co.uk
budha bass
By readin you're post Rick ,It seems to have some problems on this community...

But, Well, I a new raffle can go later on, I could participate on it...
(surely, not only as a donation, but also for the comp to be honnest, and also as a status lover, from a little time I must admit, But I think I will be a great "owner" fan in the future....)

regards to all....
and kepp dreamin'

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
The 2009 Statii CD
Copyright © The Statii Team 2006-2019 and André Simha. All rights reserved