LucienLaT... 23:42:33
moo 1 day Offline

More Users 
Status News:
View Thread
 Print Thread
Status prices...
Mike
Let me guess what youre goin for... A S2 bolt on?

Merton
Close - that's the 2nd choice! First choice comes to exactly £1500.

Clue: it's a Status. Pfft

Or, more helpfully, it's got 5 strings Grin
www.bitd.co.uk
merton.bitd.co.uk
Retroactive J / Ashdown amplification and BarefacedBass cabs

http://www.cengiz-music.com
Angry-Canuck
Is it bigger than a bread box?
4 Asians, 2 Brits, 1 French and also some basses

Merton
That would depend on how big the bread box is Cool

Probably not!
www.bitd.co.uk
merton.bitd.co.uk
Retroactive J / Ashdown amplification and BarefacedBass cabs

http://www.cengiz-music.com
OutToPlayJazz
Thanks for putting up the new prices, Matt! So only a £50 increase across the board. That's incredibly reasonable! And the KB Mk-II isn't too expensive, either. Only £50 more than I paid for my KB this year.

As many have already said, the value for money is still class leading!

Rich.
Status S2-Classic, Enfield Lionheart Prototype, MusicMan Classic Sabre, Fender Classic Player Rascal

kingapu
I have the old price list in Euros and now I've seen the new in (Oct 08) in Pounds......
I absolutely want to pay in Pounds !! The KB Artist is now priced £ 1850 and the old price in Euro was 2880 (£ 2218) !!!

moo
OutToPlayJazz wrote:
Thanks for putting up the new prices, Matt! So only a £50 increase across the board. That's incredibly reasonable! And the KB Mk-II isn't too expensive, either. Only £50 more than I paid for my KB this year.

As many have already said, the value for money is still class leading!

Rich.

Pleasure Rich

You're right, ya gotta love Rob for keeping his prices reasonable!!

Especially when you consider a custom crappy Warwick Thumb will cost well in excess of £3,500!!
Strata #05 - Status Series II #94 - Status Series II #147 - Status Series II #230 - Status Series II #487 - Status Series 2000 #106 - Status Series 2000 #327 (FPPR) - Status Empathy #2009 ’93 - Status Empathy 5 string '95 - Status King Bass '06 moo wood - Status King Bass '07 moo wood fretless - Alembic MK Sig Deluxe '88 - Alembic Inside Out Brown Bass ’11 - JayDee Series I 'Starchild' '08 - JayDee Series I Cherry Red ’19 - Sei Bass Flamboyant - Sei Bass Flamboyant Offset - Ibanez SR2600 ’18 - Ibanez SRMS 805 ’19 - Ibanez SR1405 ’19 - Vigier Passion Series I #623 '88 - Vigier Arpege Series II #249 '84 - Vigier Arpege Series III #088 '86

http://web.me.com/themoo/moo_basses/Introduction.h
marcus43
i wouldnt mind a kingbass MK-II, imho its the best status, i love headed basses with big bodies and big sounds, so this one fits the bill perfectly Smile

now, where can i get the money?

lol

marcus

Angry-Canuck
No Status bass could be considered "entry level", but I can't think of better bang for the buck, and they are durable and maintain value.
KB MK 11 is my next....

Retroron
Totally agree Todd. My S2 bolt-on only cost me £1,199 when I bought it three years ago and it was worth every penny. Grin

ronniewatson1@aol.com
Mike
That is a very good price! Especially brand new!

gobasserk
Sorry if this was asked before but is there an upcharge for headed King basses ?
Status Elite (Graphite neck)
Yamaha BB3000 A
SKC Bogart 4 carbon neck
SKC Bogart fretless 4 carbon neck
Lefay Waran 5
Yamaha BB1000MA
Gobasserk signatute by Germann Basses

Danny
Retroron wrote:
Totally agree Todd. My S2 bolt-on only cost me £1,199 when I bought it three years ago and it was worth every penny. Grin

Wow, that's a great price, mine has cost double that, but it is more of a custom build. I am gagging to pick it up soon. I am beginning to understand why they are such a popular bass manufacturer.

I am sure I will get another but wonder, will I settle for a lesser model? The KB2 does indeed seem to be the flagship bass but has no more build quality than any of the other newer ranges. I suppose I could have insisted for a book matched veneer on the back too but this would have increased the price to around that of a KB2 with all the trimmings.

I think my new bass will set the new standard anyway and you will all want mineGrin
Basses by Status, Sandberg, Warwick, Music Man and Fender. Aguilar and Eden Amplification

www.paulhegleyband.com
Damn Yank
Danny wrote:
Retroron wrote:

Wow, that's a great price, mine has cost double that, but it is more of a custom build. I am gagging to pick it up soon. I am beginning to understand why they are such a popular bass manufacturer.

Ron didn't tell you what he had to do to get it at that price. Grin
To know me is to love me, and I do.

http://www.facebook.com/GuitarRebel
Retroron
£1,199 was the going rate for an S2 Classic bolt-on in 2005. I sold it a few weeks back for £1,000 as it was in mint condition. It also spent most of it's time in it's case when I got my first Kingbass!!Smile

ronniewatson1@aol.com
Angry-Canuck
I'll give you 1000 for your Kingbass Ronny!

Retroron
MMMMMMMM????????? LET ME THINK!!! "NO!!!!!!!"

ronniewatson1@aol.com
Angry-Canuck
Ok, be like that, I guess I have to start building another papier mache KB.....Grin

Retroron
Well Todd, I'm building a KB mkII out of Play Dough!! Great for bending harmonics!!Grin

ronniewatson1@aol.com
Angry-Canuck
COOL!!
Will you be selling a signed proto?

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?